Sunday, March 13, 2011

When Upon Life's Billows

Today was the Holy Sabbath, and our Relief Society lesson was on happiness no matter our circumstances in life.  I felt that tonight, I wanted to do my post on the things I am most grateful for.  This list in literally never-ending, but here are a few that come immediately to mind:


-My knowledge of my relationship with my Savior, that I can follow Him and not fear anything in my life because I know all I go through in my life is so He can make me eternally happy.

-My family that is always present in spirit.  My mother is the most nurturing and caring woman I have ever known, and expresses her love in every act and word.  My dad is the rock in our family, never changing in his devotion.  All my brothers and sisters, especially my little brother Rob, my best friend in all the world.

-My friends who constantly make me laugh till my stomach hurts.  And always seem to know exactly what I am thinking.

-My blessing to be at BYU and the limitless opportunities and doors being opened while I am here.  The ability to learn from great professors and peers.

-Music that helps me in every emotional state.  

-Sarah Edwards.

-Running that has taught me just about everything I need to know about life, and is one of the greatest joys I have.  



No comments:

Post a Comment