Sunday, March 6, 2011

I Solemnly Swear I Am Up To No Good

It all started the night my friend got two garbage bags full of popcorn in the front seats of her car.  I knew I had to get involved.  No one messes with my best friend like that.


My friend Avery was in a prank war with an apartment of boys in our ward that all began with a drop of methleyne blue in a pan of brownies.  The boys retaliated with a bag of popcorn tied to Avery's door that would explode upon opening.  Avery cleaned up the popcorn and put it back in their bath tub.  This is where the car came in.  Avery picked up the popcorn and handed it over to me.  She gave me what she thought was the door code to their apartment.  I went to their door while they were home teaching, and the code didn't work.  I tried a couple variations and it still wouldn't open.  Finally, in a last ditch effort, I tried a random code--the door opened.  One of the happiest moments of my life thus far.  I poured all the contents of the garbage bag into their fridge and booked it out of there.



Two days later, I woke up with fruit loops EVERYWHERE.  The best part was the bowl and spoon with milk sitting in the middle of the mess of my living room.  At least it looked pretty.  Now we are planning diligently to get them back.  We stole their mail key today, but because a mailbox is government property, we have to be slightly careful.  We're planning on doing something good to their car... They better watch out because they already know we are up to no good.  

1 comment:

  1. hahaha i love prank wars. and you totally got punked ha

    ReplyDelete