Saturday, January 22, 2011

This week we did not have a race, but we did have something great... Christmas in the locker room!  We got new shoes, one of the greatest parts of being on the BYU track team.  And this time there were some really cute colors!  There were lime greens, indigos, purples, and when I saw the pair I could have, I audibly gasped.  Teal and lime green!  It was the prettiest pair of shoes I had ever seen.  The other girls screamed when they saw them.  (It is a little sad how happy we get over new running shoes...)  And Mike got the same pair!  We always talk about how we're running partners, so it was perfect that she was the one who got the same pair.  They're good luck for the start of a great season!


Next week we're off to Seattle!  It was my favorite race so I am so excited.  And it will be my first 3k!  A little scary but I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment