Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My Team, My Family

Who knew I would get 33 new sisters when I came to Brigham Young University?  Through the hard practices and the chocolate milk, the long flights and the sight-seeing, picture-taking, side-splitting cool-down runs.  These girls are the best friends I could ask for.  Every one brings a special aspect to our team and is the reason why I run: Katy Andrews (aka KdA), Lacey Bleazard, Kate Bowen, Megan Chipman, Kendy Christensen, Nichole Clark (or Chole´), Sarah Darbs, Candace Eddy, Sarah Price Edwards, Maren Hansen, Stephanie Jensen, Bethany Krumen, Rachel Lange, Mike Laurent, Cecily Lew, Maddie Lowder, Whitney McDonald, Dre Nelson, Nikki Nielson, Lisa Olander, Katie "Palm Sauce" Palmer, Millie Rapp, Liz Ricks, Stacey Slight, Mckenna Smith, Lindsey "I love Kevin" Sowards, Katie Swanson, Ashlee Thomas, Kelsi Tippets, Kathryn Vidmar, Amy Witt, Loren Wynn, Sarah YingYang.  I love them all.


    
We have had some of the greatest times...  From our trips to the beach in San Diego to visiting Touchdown Jesus at Notre Dame, having the team over for dinner at my house to watching a shootout show in Laramie, Wyoming.  There always seems to be atleast one person laughing, and usually it's extremely contagious.  Our addiction to the Cheesecake Factory, taking pictures on runs, and the dirt trail... I wouldn't give up this experience for anything.







1 comment:

  1. haha love all the comments on what makes our team great. the runs, the pictures, the inside jokes. all so great.

    ReplyDelete